So the mainstream media has flooded (no pun intended) their channels with images, news and video of the devastating 8.9 earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan last week. Now while I agree that it is important to get news out to the world there is plenty of it going on that they are not reporting on or it is in the ticker at the bottom of your TV's that no one really pays any attention to... who really likes scrollable banner marquees anyways.Here are a few articles that you might have missed.
- House To Vote On Cutting Off NPR Funding
- Capital Airline Flight Attendants Dance Safety Demonstration To Lady Gaga (VIDEO)
- FDIC's Tab For Failed U.S. Banks Nears $9 Billion
- U.S. hints at Libya airstrikes as Gadhafi pounds rebels
- Tech Wrap from SXSW
- http://www.japanquakemap.com/ Japan has had 538 earthquakes over the last week. 308 of those were above a magnitude 5 and 38 were above a 6. This nice little time lapse map will show you where the quakes have been pin pointed and their reach. Talk about some tremors and aftershocks!