Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pittsburgh International Airport After Hours

I stumbled upon this today.  Ashley Klinger got stranded at the Pittsburgh Airport during the blizzard and made good use of her time there. Not sure where she’s from but she was trying to get to New York.  She found places that I’ve never seen in the airport before and she was able to do things that I have always wanted to try...!  I think deserves a metal for her keeping a positive attitude while being stranded in Pittsburgh for 10 hours... I would have just pulled out my laptop and kept to myself... Maybe I should start traveling with a video camera!  

In her own words :

“My adventures in the Pittsburgh International Airport during the worst snow storm of the century. After arriving late for a flight at 7:40 PM to LGA I decided to stick around my gate until my flight at 5:40 and had a BLAST!”

Posted via email from Brian's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment